Notice to all Rockland residents.
The Rockland Board of Health Office has recently received increasing complaints regarding disposing of items illegally / improperly.
Illegal dumping is against the law and offenders can be fined up to $15,000.00 per MGL 270 s16. It’s cheaper to dispose of items correctly.
Residents who leave items curbside for free must remove item(s) within 48 hours, and dispose of properly.
Be a part of the Solution NOT the Pollution
- Bring items to RRC for a fee
- At the RRC swap shop, gently used items can be placed for repurposing item
Reuse ! Reduce ! Recycle !
- Call the BOH office directly for more information
- Financial Hardship
- Voucher program (available June 1, 2023)
- Curbside pickup – (through a permitted vendor)
Please contact the Board of Health Office directly to report confirmed illegal disposal. firstname.lastname@example.org
TOGETHER WE CAN PUT TRASH IN IT’S PLACE !!!!