Water/sewer/trash billed quarterly.
- Water Rates: $32 basic charge, Meter program $10, and $3.75/100 cu ft
- Sewer Rates: $4.49/100 cu ft with $30 minimum
- Trash Rates: $74 unit
Trash & Recycling
- Call Town Board of Health for Info: 781-871-1874 ext. 150 (Recycling Info)
- Rockland Landfill 781-878-3838. (Cash or Check only)
- If you are a homeowner, you can pick up a $25 voucher at Town Hall. Recycling Center Charges.
- Contact numbers to ask questions about Trash pickup: 781-871-0154
Recycling Center on Beech Street schedule:
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CLOSED Tuesday
- CLOSED Wednesday
- Thursday 8:30 a. m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS.
- Abington/Rockland Joint Water Works (Call Rockland Water Department: 781-878-0901)
- Town of Rockland Sewer Department
- Sewer Inquiries: 781-878-1964
- National Grid (Same name as electric but handled separately.)
Other Helpful Links/Numbers
- Massachusetts Health Care Connector (1-877-623-6765)
- Registry of Motor Vehicles (1-800-858-3926) [If you’re relocating from out of state, you can register to vote when you get your Mass. license.]